Whether you’re setting up a brand new Facebook Page, or you just want to make the most of your existing one, it’s probably a smart move — Facebook is home to nearly 2 billion monthly active users.
Building a business Facebook page is important for any business. You should always keep it professional looking. There are seven steps to create a successful Facebook business page.
- Creating a Facebook page name – Using your business name is the best practical use.
- Categories – Mentioning key phrases about your business during the creation
- Phone number
- Use a professional banner at the top that states your business name; Being consistent over all social media is what should be done.
- Write a professional biography for your business that will attract people to the site.
- Use a smaller photo in the left hand corner to represent your business.
Once you are on Facebook, you’ll see two options — “Business or Brand” and “Community and Public Figure.” Since we are creating a Facebook Page for your business, click “Get Started” under the “Business or Brand” box.
Keep in mind that you can change the category (but not the name) later on if needed. Your first order of business should be to make your Facebook page visually appealing to your target demographic. It needs to pop (catch the customers eyes)! Trust has always been important from a marketing perspective because so many consumers have an underlying cynicism about brands and companies. Just think of all the scam artists, false advertisements and deceptive advertising techniques people so frequently encounter. Honesty is the best policy, always. Remember that you need to have identifiable branding elements like a formal logo, recognizable color scheme, style, etc.
Have it connected to What’s App and remember to have a Contact Us tab at the top of the page.
If you want assistance with building a strong professional Facebook page, contact https://classycommunications.net/