What were your plans for this year (2020)? Did you succeed with your plans? If you did end where you wanted to end by the end of the year, then think about changing your plans.
Think about goal setting and business planning for the New Year. There are 5 areas to focus on for 2021.
- Profit Growth with Productivity. It’s crucial to remember and set your sight on where you want your bottom line to be.
- Operations: Team + Customer Communication. Communication is key for success in any business.
- Looking back at this year, did you notice any trends?
- Did you train anyone to assist you or receive training yourself?
- What have you done to market your business?
5 Simple Ways to Start Planning Your 2021 Business Goals
- Step 1: Look at your Vision & Long-term Goals.
- Step 2: Set your annual macro goals.
- Step 3: Identify the KPI’s you’ll use to track the success.
- Step 4: Prioritize those initiatives.
- Step 5: Build your strategy to implement each initiative.
Here are a few simple examples of short-term business goals: Increase product prices by 3% over the next three months. Hire three new marketing employees over the next five months. Increase traffic on your company’s blog. Implement monthly giveaways for customers on social media.
The purpose of a Business Plan is to identify, describe and analyze a business opportunity and/or a business already under way, examining its technical, economic and financial feasibility. It is all about making sure the goals you set are aligned with the five SMART criteria: (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-Bound)
Goals that can happen quickly are called short-term goals. Goals that take a long time to achieve are called long-term goals. A short-term goal is something you want to do in the near future. The near future can mean today, this week, this month, or even this year.
For help in setting your goals in 2021 contact https://classycommunications.net/.