Why Is It Important To Have A LinkedIn Company Page?
Known Benefits for Business
A LinkedIn company page gives a business an opportunity to promote its products and services, recruit new talent, and share important, interesting and useful updates.
LinkedIn for business allows you to build credibility, create a meaningful network, and glean insider expertise from established experts in your industry. More than 30 million companies use LinkedIn for business. It is the preeminent social network for recruiting and hiring top talent.
Three Advantages of Using LinkedIn
- Get connected: LinkedIn was built for networking, and it’s still a useful networking
- Build trust for your brand: LinkedIn is chock full of groups that are devoted to specific professional topics.
- Promote your brand as an authority: If you’re creating great content pertinent to your industry, share it on LinkedIn.
The best part of having a LinkedIn Company page is that it’s free and easy and easy to use! A LinkedIn company page is FREE to set up and essentially serves as an extension of your company website. You’re able to post job openings, links to company news and blog posts, create “showcase pages” highlighting certain departments or service offerings and more. Anyone with a company name and company email address can create a LinkedIn Company Page within minutes. It’s the leading
social networking site for professionals, so business-to-business companies should absolutely create Company Pages as soon as possible.
There are four FREE LinkedIn marketing tactics
- Spotlight a Brand or Business Unit with Showcase Pages.
- Show off Your Thought Leadership with Long-Form Posts.
- Establish Authority on LinkedIn
- Maintain Engagement with Regular Updates.
LinkedIn is an online platform that connects the world’s professionals. A complete LinkedIn profile will summarize your professional experience to your connections, current and future employers, and recruiters. Through your profile, you can showcase your professional life, milestones, skills and interests.
6 Tips To Increase Your LinkedIn Company Page Followers
- Specify what your business is about.
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile in your email signature.
- Place a Linkedin follow widget on your website or your blog.
- Post great content regularly.
- Follow other companies.
- Increase your followers from your employees.
If you need help creating LinkedIn Company Pages, contact: https://classycommunications.net/ for assistance.